The new ESP Onyx rods are available in two popular test curves, 12’ 3.0lb and 12’ 3.25lb, both with 50mm distance ringing. Light, well balanced and responsive the slim high modulus blanks feature a traditional unground finish which gives them a nice ‘old school’ look.
The high quality, lightweight SiC guides are arranged in a long range ringing pattern comprising a 50mm butt and single leg intermediates down to a 16mm tip. The full length shrink rubber handle features an ergonomic and aesthetically pleasing flared casting grip and a gunsmoke DPS reel fitting with anodized butt cap and collars. Subtle decals and a small ESP logo on the line clip whipping complete a nice understated look.
- Light, well balanced and responsive, high modulus carbon
- SiC Guides in a long range ringing pattern from 50mm butt guide to 16mm tip
- Shrink rubber handle with an ergonomic casting grip
- DPS reel fitting along with anodized butt cap and collars
- SiC guides
- 3lb test curve
- 50mm butt guide
- Moulded ESP line clip
- Subtle branding and 'old school' unground carbon finish