The 3 Rod Quiver comes as a pair with the quiver and protective oversleeve being sold together.
Made from hardwearing fabrics and designed to be lightweight and functional whilst offering plenty of protection to the rods, this system is comfortable to carry even well fully loaded but works just as well when being transported on a barrow.
The quiver features a pocket for the rod butts which covers the handle all the way up to the reel and Velcro/webbing straps to attach the rod at the upper end. At the base of the rod, butt pocket is a small webbing loop designed to make picking the quiver up easier when loading a vehicle etc.
The central compartment is easily accessed with the aid of a three-quarter length chunky zip making it easier to accommodate bulkier shelters and nets etc. The smaller three-rod quiver is perfect for oval brollies and slimmer shelters whereas the four and five rod have a larger capacity for slightly bulkier shelters.
On the reverse of the quiver, there are two bankstick pockets, a short one which is perfect for 12-inch banksticks and bivvy pegs and a longer one designed for longer banksticks and storm poles.
The adjustable padded shoulder strap is anchored to the body of the quiver with webbing loops which are box stitched for extra security. This method does away with any plastic attachments on the anchor points which can become embrittled with use, resulting in a weak point, especially in cold weather.
The sleeve simply goes over the quiver providing extra protection to the rods, lines, and guides and has a zip on one side making it easy to place the sleeve over the rods and a webbing/Velcro strap secures the sleeve to prevent any twist.
- Secure compact transport for rods & brolly
- Tough 600D PU backed polyester
- Perfect muted camo pattern
- Pocket for the rod butts
- Velcro/webbing straps to attach the rods at the upper end
- Small webbing loop at the base for lifting into vehicle
- Central compartment for brolly & net
- Three-quarter length chunky zip for easy access
- Two bankstick pockets
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap and carry handle
- Zipped sleeve goes over top of quiver for extra protection
- Quiver dimensions (including external pocket): 115cm long x 23cm wide